You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.

2. If you dont have a account. please register! please make sure you have a 13 years old!
You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.

2. If you dont have a account. please register! please make sure you have a 13 years old!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

forum and ingame events hosting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

mr.WarlOver

is on a distinguished road
 forum and ingame events hosting Emptymr.WarlOver
 forum and ingame events hosting Empty

Birthday : 1995-04-26

Job/hobbies : foreverMU!

PostSubject: forum and ingame events hosting    forum and ingame events hosting Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 6:25 pm

guys i suggest that we should have events in game every day or lets say atleast 4 times a week..... and we should have a appropriate and exact time scheduled every event.... example monday morning 8am-10pm events with assigned gm's to host...for example monday morning 8am-10pm (hosting gm's are: ****,*****,****) just an example...then monday evening 6pm-8pm (hosting gm's are ****,***,*****) and so on for the oother days.....so that we can have consistent events... it must be scheduled and the gm's are assigned every different days...... and for the next day's event will have different gm to host so that the gm's who hosted the events the past day will not be stressed or exhausted by the task given........... and i do suggest also , except from the events given and scheduled, there must be also a surprise event that no one is aware...so the prize also for that event is surpisingly amazing... and for the forum events: i suggest also the same pattern....it must be scheduled and the different gm's are assigned to the different areas of events....... if u can do this..surely we will have a consistent events hosted every now and then .... and i guarantee u the satisfaction of the players will be great.......i hope u guys can appreciate the suggestion i suggested.... because i'm just trying to help improve our beloved forevermu forum and ingame....forevermu rocks!! more power!!! i love u guys!
Back to top Go down

juanreym

Game Master
Game Master
 forum and ingame events hosting Emptyjuanreym

Birthday : 1993-02-01

Job/hobbies : Playing ForeverMU

PostSubject: Re: forum and ingame events hosting    forum and ingame events hosting Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:18 pm

yeah thats right ......
Back to top Go down

striker009

forum and ingame events hosting Emptystriker009

Birthday : 1990-09-13

Job/hobbies : playing forevermu everyday

PostSubject: Re: forum and ingame events hosting    forum and ingame events hosting Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:24 pm

Username:striker009
CharacterName:StRiKeR009
Items Requested:set:blackdragon set
sword:KnightBlade

tnx gm i will w8 for my request more power for forevermu!!!!
Back to top Go down

BladeR

Administrator
Administrator
 forum and ingame events hosting EmptyBladeR

Birthday : 1979-03-14

Job/hobbies : playing computer

http://forevermu.malware-site.www

PostSubject: Re: forum and ingame events hosting    forum and ingame events hosting Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:38 am

@ Striker009 You can post your request in Free Items Section Thanks..
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: forum and ingame events hosting    forum and ingame events hosting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

forum and ingame events hosting

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Game Related :: Suggestion-
Jump to:  
Copyrights © ForeverMU, All Rights Reserved
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com
Copyrights © ForeverMU, All Rights Reserved