You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.

2. If you dont have a account. please register! please make sure you have a 13 years old!
You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.

2. If you dont have a account. please register! please make sure you have a 13 years old!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

test game master application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

mr.WarlOver

is on a distinguished road
test game master application Emptymr.WarlOver
test game master application Empty

Birthday : 1995-04-26

Job/hobbies : foreverMU!

PostSubject: test game master application   test game master application Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 3:00 pm

sir tnx for trusting and accepting me to serve and become a moderator in our forum,.. i'm waiting for my pending request and confirmation for my game master request ingame. waiting for your reply sir...Very Happy...thanks to blader and Deadhack who accepted me as moderator

user:edizon51
charname:RGWarlOver
position wanted: my remaining request(ingame test game master)
what i can bring to forevermu?: i'm experienced in tasks like this as what i;ve said in my request for moderator...i'm active and i'm fluent enough to entertain questions in game (filipino,english) ..i'm willing to help our community to become better and bigger and stronger...more power sir!
Back to top Go down

-DeaDHaCk-

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
is on a distinguished road
test game master application Empty-DeaDHaCk-

Birthday : 1999-12-30

Job/hobbies : Soccer

https://forevermuforum.forumtl.com

PostSubject: Re: test game master application   test game master application Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 4:44 pm

you have been moderator, Dont think if you become moderator you can become tgm too. and GM Position is full.

Thread Closed & Moved to Trash Can!
Back to top Go down

test game master application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Recycle Bin :: Trash-
Jump to:  
Copyrights © ForeverMU, All Rights Reserved
Create a forum on Forumotion | Cinema, Movies | Movies | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com
Copyrights © ForeverMU, All Rights Reserved